Opportunities for the Insurance Professional
***** LyteSpeed Learning Center does not recommend one Company's Employment over another. The choice is that of the individual *****
Tired of working out of your home? Want to join a team of experienced insurance professionals and move your career to the next level? We are looking for an experienced insurance professional focused on Property & Casualty insurance (commercial and/or personal lines) to join our office of independent Life/Health agents. This is not an employer/employee relationship, rather it is a turn-key solution for the right person. You retain complete ownership of your own book of business and partner with us on cases if and when appropriate. Here's what we are offering:
Your own 100 sqft private office in upscale 2100+ sqft space. We provide: furnished office, high-speed internet, phone, email, website, conference room w/ kitchenette and receptionist. Close to freeway, shops, restaurants.
Location: Westlake Village, CA
George Piper Insurance Services is looking for a Commercial Agent/CSR for an independent commercial agency in Thousand Oaks. GPIS Insurance Agency is a rapidly growing, leading-edge national commercial Used Car Dealer insurance brokerage company.
Who we are looking for:
The ideal candidate we are seeking is an individual looking to build a long term career within our organization. They must be upbeat, mature, organized ,detail oriented, independent and self motivated to excel in our company.
Provide exceptional customer service to existing clients in a small, fast paced office in Thousand Oaks, CA. We seek energetic professional interested in helping our business grow through cold calling. Develop leads, identify customers needs, and market appropriate products and services. Establish client relationships and follow up with customers, as needed. Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Include responding to inquires regarding insurance availability, eligibility coverage, policy changes, transfers, claim submission, and billing clarification.
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, and for immediate interview consideration, please submit your resume and salary history to email@example.com and we will follow up with you on the next step in the interview process.
- Commercial sales experience (inside sales representative, or telemarking preferred)
- Bilingual - Spanish preferred
- Property & Casualty insurance licenses required
- Demonstrated knowledge of the internet and computer software applications.
- Excellent skills in communication, listing, negotiation and relationship building
- Positive and professional demeanor
Cheap Auto Insurance is hiring agents with a Property and Casualty license!
If you are new to this business, we will train you to sell and manage policies
Will pay flat salary+commission. Call to get more info.
If experienced, we will pay more commission and salary.
Call Ed @ 818-999-6622
Now Hiring Sales Agents At Our Encino Office On Ventura Blvd.
Licensed or unlicensed, we have immediate opportunities. Unlicensed? We will cover the cost to obtain your P&C license! Licensed? Join us NOW! You will earn a base hourly wage plus sales bonus and benefits that include 401(k), medical, dental, vision, disability and life/AD&D, and paid time off.
Join our highly trained team of sales professionals and put your drive for success to work. Our business is one of the largest online auto & home insurance agencies in the U.S., with over 355,000 policies in-force as of August 2011. We offer products from 17 top-rated companies to our customers in all 50 states. Answer Financial, Inc. is part of The Allstate Corporation (NYSE: ALL), the nation's largest publicly held personal lines insurer.
- Sales and/or customer relations experience
- Must successfully complete Company provided training and Company paid state licensing requirements
- Demonstrated knowledge of the internet and computer related software applications
- Requires successful drug test, credit and background checks
- Excellent skills in communication, listening, negotiation, and relationship building
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Ability to work flexible schedule
For consideration please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our recruiter, Terri Alexander at (865) 226-1016. Please visit our website at www.answerfinancial.com to learn more about who we are.
Answer Financial, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We actively promote a drug-free workplace.
Insurance Office - Los Angeles, CA
Insurance Agent is seeking qualified sales professionals to join his winning team for the role of Insurance Staff Position. We seek energetic professionals interested in helping our business grow through cold calling and face to face sales. If you are a motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Establish client relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
Salary plus commission/bonus
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Bilingual - Spanish preferred
- Property & Casualty, Life, and Health insurance licenses will be required if not already possessed.
This position is with an independent contractor agent. Employees of agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs.
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, and for immediate interview consideration, please submit applications and we will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
Gareth Ayers, Agent
State Farm Insurance
767 N. Hill Street, Ste 108
Los Angeles, CA 90012
Bus. 213-617-0599 • Fax 213-621-2407
If you are a successful Independent Advisor or Financial Planner with at least 5 years experience
in the Financial Services arena and would like to learn more about an opportunity with Penn Mutual
, please contact Ron Bertke at 818-207-3930
or email him at email@example.com
for more information.
|NEEDED: CSR/SALES for independent agent in northridge.
Provide exceptional customer service to existing clients in a small, fast-paced Northridge office of 5 people. Mercury Insurance experience is a HUGE plus, as is FSC familiarity, but we will train. Part time hours may be considered.
- Multi-tasking throughout the day.
- Balance phone, fax and emails to keep every day running smoothly.
- Process policy changes & endorsements.
- Answer billing questions.
- Analyze & explain policy coverages.
- Interface with sales team to ensure all walk in and call in clients are handled.
- Lead by example. Never stop learning. Smile. Enjoy what you are doing.
Must have an active personal lines or p&c insurance license, or have plans to get one soon. 10 key by touch. Fast typing - with accuracy. Friendly phone voice. Drive and determination. A need to succeed. Positive attitude. Excellent attendance record. Self-starter and self-motivator.
8:30am-5pm office hours, Monday - Friday. No overtime or weekends required. Convenient location just off the 118 freeway. Great boss :)
We are an aggressive, demanding, contemporary office striving for perfection. We want candidates who can grow with us and drive the office forward, not hold it back. Can you handle it? Are you ready to stop job hopping and settle into a career? Then let's go.
No calls please. Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Include a cover letter and brief intro about yourself. Describe what you are seeking from your next job and from your next employer. Include salary history or salary requirement.
Thank you. We appreciate your consideration.
Doctor & Doctor Insurance Agency
|MP Insurance Solutions
works with Medicare recipients and Medicare Advantage Plans / insurance products. We are experts when it comes to helping Medicare recipients understand and apply for great benefits.
We are expanding our sales force and need Sales Agents.
We will coach, train, and position you for a successful career selling great products.
Preferred candidate will have a CA Life & Health Insurance License, sales experience and the ability to work independently. An understanding of the medical industry, provider networks, and field sales is an advantage. Experience in medical or Medicare health plans sales preferred.
- (626) 698-9241 for consideration / interview.
Desired qualities include:
- Ethical and Honest
- Experience in sales and marketing
- Healthcare knowledge preferred
- Interest in selling products and services based on customer needs
- The ability to establish and maintain customer relationships
- The ability to make presentations to potential clients
- Basic use of computers and the internet including the ability to use e-mail
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus
The Medicare Health Plan Specialist is responsible for selling Medicare health related products using a solution based approach to assist Medicare recipients in selecting the product which best suits their individual needs.
The Medicare Health Plan Specialist will require or perform the following:
- Have a valid CA drivers license and proof of insurance required.
- Complete required sales training, attend required meetings, and maintain required license.
- Use sales experience to maximize sales opportunities and meet or exceed goals
- Develop relationships with organizations that serve Medicare recipients, such as medical providers, senior housing facilities, senior centers and faith-based organizations.
- Generate interest and respond to interested individuals
- Conduct individual meetings and group presentations
- Comply with all applicable federal and state sales, marketing and enrollment guidelines
- Enroll eligible individuals in Medicare related health plan products
- Complete miscellaneous sales administration responsibilities: individual collateral requests, database management and community meetings scheduling.
|INSURANCE AGENTS NEEDED NOW at HiLine Insurance Services
Looking for a job? We are hiring now! Will train! We are seeking dynamic, ambitious, motivated individuals to develop and maintain new clients in a fast paced agency. If you are looking for a career with a growing company paced with the opportunity for grown and to earn $$$$, please submit your resume to email@example.com or call (818) 290-7000.
Seeking individuals with a positive attitude for an insurance sales producer in an Insurance Agency. Unlimited growth and high commission potential for the right person.
Life & Health agency producer. Licensed or in process of licensing is also acceptable. No experience necessary. Full time and part time positions available, flexible hours.
Must be able to bring in new business as well as cross-sell current customers in the agency.
To apply, please contact David or Andrew at (818)783-6030.
AGENCY PRODUCER: Full-Time or Part-Time LIFE AGENT
The Office of Charles F. Nierras is seeking individual with positive attitude for an insurance sales producer in a Farmers Insurance Agency. There is unlimited growth potential for the right person. If you're passionate about helping others and would like to represent one of the largest insurance groups in America, I have an opportunity for you to join my staff. Below are positions currently open in my agency.
- Licensed or in the process of licensing
- No Sales experience is necessary
- Love helping people and dedicated to quality of service
Salary + Commission
Please contact Charles F. Nierras at 323-482-1674 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
One of California’s leading online health insurance agencies, representing Blue Cross & Blue Shield seeks an in-house insurance agent.
- Leads provided, no cold calling, as all people who we contact have gone on the computer to request health insurance information. You will perform an insurance needs analysis with the prospective client to help them select an appropriate plan and then walk the person through the online application.
- Hours will be from 8:30-6:00 Monday-Thursday & Friday 8:30-12:30
- Candidate must be self disciplined and have a desire to succeed.
- Necessary skill sets include, basic computer, math, writing, and communication: Warm and outgoing personality; listening to others a must.
- $13 hourly plus commission & benefits.
Larry W. Hurwitz
BenefitPackages.com Insurance Agency
23801 Calabasas Road, Suite 1010
Calabasas, CA 91302
Lic. No. 0E36361
||Anthem Blue Cross of California (A WellPoint company)
Here is a brief overview of WellPoint:
- WellPoint is the nation's leading health benefits company serving the needs of approximately 34 million medical members nationwide.
- One in nine Americans receives coverage for their medical care through WellPoint's health plans.
- WellPoint is a Blue Cross or Blue Cross Blue Shield licensee in 14 states: California, Colorado, Connecticut, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Maine, Missouri, Nevada, New Hampshire, New York, Ohio, Virginia, and Wisconsin.
- WellPoint was ranked 1st overall by Fortune Magazine in the Health Insurance and Managed Care industry as America?s most admired company.
- In 2007 WellPoint was ranked #35 on the Fortune 500 list.
Individual Sales Representative Sr.
Sells individual products directly to consumer. Prospects accounts and produces revenue through new sales. Generates lead activity and makes sales calls. Develops strategies and utilizes selling techniques to acquire new business. Provides service to existing accounts. Researches and coordinates responses to inquiries.
- BA/BS and 3 years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Exhibits senior level sales competencies as defined by the business unit.
- Sales license required. Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
To Apply & Contact Information
To apply please visit the online WellPoint Career Center at www.wellpoint.com.
or you may contact Angelita Young in Human Resources at 502-889-2206
||Fire Casualty Insurance Agents
LA WEST INS. SERVICES
5177 W. SUNSET BL.
LOS ANGELES CA 90027
TEL: 323 661 2092
CEL: 818 624 7084
Ask for Diane
SALARY + COMMISSION
||We are a National Third Party Life Insurance Marketing Company.
All our agents conduct SALES OVER THE PHONE!!!!
No need to travel to prospect's homes. We provide leads, technology, chair, desk and everything you need to make $$$$.
Currently looking to fill following positions (ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE ABLE TO USE A PC COMPUTER AND WINDOWS VISTA):
- Jr.Agent @ 15% commission: Must have CA Life Insurance License (No experience)
- Sr.Agent @ 30% commission: Must be Licensed in Multiple States (Some Experience)
- Virtual Agent @ 50% commission: Must be Licensed in Multiple States (Must Have Experience)
EX-MORTGAGE GUYS, REPLY TO US!! - We offer special commission scales and pay for licensing!!!
Training takes about a week. We developed a paperless process which enables agents to write 4 - 8 applications per DAY.
Feel free to contact us with any questions!
or call 323.253.7393 ask for Arsen
||AFLAC SALES ASSOCIATE
Aflac is currently seeking sales associates. We are looking for self-motivated professionals to join one of the fastest-growing
career/business opportunities in America. If you want to begin or further your career in sales, Aflac is WHERE YOU WANT TO BE!
THE AFLAC OPPORTUNITY OFFERS:
For more info, please contact: Richard Kunz, Regional Sales Coordinator
- Support for the entrepreneur at all organizational levels.
- Education through Aflac University® and field training in all areas.
- Awards, recognition and trips.
- Unlimited income and financial rewards.
- Top commissions, including advance and residual income.
- Company-paid stock bonus of 3.5 percent.
- Referral bonus
- Career advancement
- No nights, weekends or travel necessary.
5805 Sepulveda Blvd., Suite 740, Sherman Oaks, CA 91411
||Insurance Brokerage- Grow within our company
Commercial Coverage Insurance Agency is a rapidly growing, leading –edge national commercial property and casualty insurance brokerage. Commercial Coverage Insurance Agency is a client driven investment property brokerage providing national coverage from over 60 top rated carriers in the market place. With our focus on investment property owners, we are placing the following types of coverage:
Who we are looking for:
- Development Coverage for residential and commercial properties (Course of Construction, General Liability, WRAP Programs)
- Building Coverage for any investment property (Apartments, Condos, Mixed Use, Single Tenant, Industrial)
- Business Coverage for tenants (Small business programs to comprehensive business and product programs
The ideal candidate we are seeking is an individual looking to build a long term career within our organization. They must be upbeat, mature, organized, detail oriented, independent and self motivated to excel in our company. We are seeking a dynamic Administrative Support professional that is proactively seeking to advance their career to the next level within the next four to six months to a Customer Service Representative then on to an Account Manager within the next 12 to 18 months.
Initial responsibilities include some of (but not limited to) the following:
Qualifications/Attributes of the ideal candidate:
- General reception
- General office management
- Entry level policy service
- Client follow up and service calls
- Presentation/proposal assembly
- Database management
- Calendar coordination sales team
- Sales and marketing communications as needed
- Coordination of team activities
Note: Candidates chosen for further review will be issues candidate selection and/or skills tests.
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- 2-3 years of related work experience and/or training in an Executive support position
- Must demonstrate excellent interpersonal communication, relationship management and phone skills
- Detail oriented, efficient and professional
- Friendly, fun and positive attitude
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint are mandatory
- Ability and willingness to take the required insurance licensing exams
- Property and casualty insurance experience and/or existing insurance license a plus
This position offers competitive compensation and benefits. With career advancement, the position offers competitive compensations plus an aggressive commission plan.
Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please, no phone calls about this career.
||H-A-D FINANCIAL & INSURANCE SERVICES, INC.
5950 Canoga Ave, Suite 540, Woodland Hills, CA 91367
Email your resume to Jackie@HADinsurance.com
Are you looking for a challenging career? Want to distinguish yourself? Don’t limit yourself to the products of only ONE company. An independent brokerage is seeking full time or part time P&C licensed Sales Agent. We provide a big Personal and Commercial Product Lines companies (Hartford, Travelers, Safeco, Fidelity, Progressive, Mercury and etc). You can learn the niches of different carriers and what they do best. This is an exciting opportunity that can shape your career path. Competitive compensation (Base + High % Commission and Bonus). Minimum (1) years sales / service experience preferred
New Life Agency, Inc, is a dynamic, high-growth, fast-paced company that provides insurance for Assisted Reproduction. We are seeking a full-time Insurance Administrator with strong administration skills.
This individual should be bright, mature, articulate and computer literate with a strong attention to detail.
The applicant must be able to work in a high-stress environment and remain cheerful and supportive, interacting with co-workers in a professional manner. Many of our clients are from the gay community, so the applicant must be gay friendly.
The job involves:
Please familiarize yourself with our company by going to our website,
- Heavy phones, including answering client questions and setting up insurance consultations
- Handling mail
- Office Administration
- Supporting insurance licensing requirements, nationally and in each state
- Provide reports and reporting for tax and licensing reports
- Proficiency in QuickBooks (Accounts Payable), Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word and expert in Excel
- Claims Fund management, including receipt of claims, adding information to Excel documents and organizing payments
- Retrieving insurance applications for Intended Parents and Surrogates, assuring policy issue for Surrogacy and Egg Donor Programs
- Providing Customer Care for Surrogates
- Process medical insurance claims under the insured’s deductible
- Processing Accounts Payable and loading the information into QuickBooks
Send résumés to Chris Bradley at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please. Please cut and paste your résumé into the body of your email.
||American General Life and Accident Insurance Company
Member of American International Group, Inc.
Inna Agranovich, LUTCF
CA License No. 0815726
23241 Ventura Blvd., Suite 119
Woodland Hills, CA 91364
(818) 266-7178 Cell
The Opportunity at AIG - American General Life and Accidental Insurance Co.
We are seeking professional individuals to sell and service insurance products to existing clients and new customers. Our product portfolio includes life products – universal, term, interest-sensitive and whole life; supplemental accident and health products – cancer, critical illness, disability, accident and medical indemnity; mutual funds, fixed and variable annuity products.
AGLA’s uniquely designed “Quality of Life…Insurance” product suite incorporates life insurance with accelerated benefit riders. Accelerated benefit riders may help with the cost if certain illnesses or conditions while an insured is still alive.
If you’re looking for a career that offers the feeling of being in a business for yourself, but not by yourself – you can choose to explore AGLA’s career agent opportunity. As a career agent, your time would be devoted to helping individuals, families, and businesses secure their tomorrows through insurance solutions that help meet a lifetime of financial needs – solutions such as protecting loved ones, bringing college dreams to life, and providing for retirement.
Worksite Sales Professional:
AGLA’s Worksite Sales Professionals offer voluntary benefit plans, primarily during daytime hours, to employees through a “business-to-business” environment. As employers experience the difficulty in providing quality benefits in today’s economic environment and employees in the U.S. are requesting the convenience of having insurance products offered at work, AGLA’s Worksite Sales Professionals are providing employers and employees with solutions to meet their needs.
AGLA’s Career Agents and Worksite Sales agents are full-time employees of American General Life and Accident Insurance Company.
An employment agreement offering a benefit plan for you and your dependents including:
Two ways to apply now:
- Group medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Retirement and savings benefits
- Local management providing hands-on training
- The opportunity for personal recognition and incentive trips
- On-going education and continued professional development
- Leading-edge technology, including a pen-based computer system with SmartPad® technology, and industry software.
- Professional designed point-of-sales materials
- Send your resume via e-mail to: AIGInna@yahoo.com or
- You can fax your résumé to (818) 225-7179
||Panzera Insurance Agency
is looking for a professional, motivated full time administrative assistant. It is an entry level position we will train but it will require good communicational skills, clerical skills. The office hours are from 8:30 am to 5:30pm Monday through Friday. The benefits include medical, retirement, vacation and sick days. Please email your resume to Blanca@panzerains.com.
Panzera Insurance Agency, Inc.
||Farmers Insurance and Financial Services
Baylor Bennett or Charley Beals
40 W.Cochran St. #200
Simi Valley, CA 93065
Ph. 805 579-8100
Fax. 805 579-8181
Insurance Agents – Own your own Business!
Outstanding opportunity for the right candidate:
New licensees are welcome to apply. Please contact us to discuss our agent candidate program.
- Keep your current job while training – Start part–time or full-time
- Outstanding income potential
- Equity in your own business
- Comprehensive training
- Supportive & encouraging environment